With a design inspired by the coveralls Carhartt sent to the crew who built the Alaska pipeline, this men's hooded jacket is built to withstand frigid temperatures. It features a durable, water-repellent Cordura® nylon shell and arctic-weight insulation. A quilted lining offers all-day warmth and comfort.
- 100% nylon; Durable, water-repellent 1000 denier Cordura® 100% nylon shell
- Quilted nylon lining offers arctic-weight insulation
- Attached quilted hood with adjustable drawcord closure
- Two inside pockets
- Two lower-front pockets
- Rib-knit cuffs and waist help keep out the cold
- Back length: Large regular: 29 inches: Large tall: 31 inches